A Higher Form of Shopping
Modern Living in the Heart of the city.
Retail is popular in downtown Greenville. There is no other building in the neighborhood that has the caché and prestige of The Avant. With 4500 SF of highly visible retail space on the ground floor, The Avant will offer the demographics, the traffic and certainly the image that so many retailers covet.
The Avant’s retail has luxury, location, and convenience.
Ready to call us home? Drop us a line!
We are prepared to lead you into the future of luxury living.
WHERE WE ARE
SOME FACTS AND FIGURES
|1 mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|Project Pop. (2022)||9,967||84,361||175,907|
|Avg. Household Income||$64,866||$65,518||$62,498|
|S. Academy Street||23,591|
New mixed use project located in the heart of downtown Greenville’s West End
- Available for lease – 4,485 SF of retail space on ground floor (sub-dividable)
- 5,874 SF available for lease on 2nd floor mezzanine level
- New construction at the signalized intersection of River and Main Street
- 12 upscale condominiums
- Delivery – Fall 2020
- Camperdown – 243 units
- Main & Stone – 293 units
- McBee Station – 197 units
- The Greene – 271 units
- 400 Rhett – 150 units
- District West – 365 units
- Trail Side At Reedy Point – 215 units
- Southridge – 320 units
- Link Apts West End – 215 units
WHAT’S IN THE AREA
THE AVANT DOWNTOWN HIGHLIGHTS
- Best Small Cities in the US – National Geographic Traveler 2018
- Top 10 Traveler’s Choice Destinations on the Rise – Trip Advisor 2018
- #3 Top Small City in the US – Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choise Awards
- 4th Fastest Growing City in the US – US Census 2017
- Top 10 Small Cities Where Business is Thriving – Entrepreneur 2017
- More than 800,000 SF of existing retail and restaurants downtown
- As of June 2017 there are currently +/-3,000 multi-family units completed, planned or under construction downtown
- Home to the Peace Center – 2,100 seat concert hall 430 seat outdoor amphitheater
- +/-2,000 hotel rooms in downtown Greenville (12 hotel flags)
- Office space downtown totals over 3 million square feet, accounting for 1/3 of the total office space in the Greenville/Spartanburg area
- $6 billion in new business investments and 43,000 new jobs in the past decade
- With more than 250 international firms, from more than 24 different countries, the Upstate boasts the highest international investment per capita in the nation. Greenville is home to such national and international corporations as Flour, Hubbell Lighting, BMW and Michelin North America.
- Greenville is home to Bon Secours St. Francis Health System and Greenville Hospital System, which is the nation’s first multi-hospital system.
- Approximately 5 million people visit Greenville each year, generating over $875 million